MR33 Series 600-1200kVA
KEHUA@MR series 3-in 3-out UPS, adopts advanced 3-level inverter technology and reliable redundancy design from components to the whole machine. It has the advantages of high efficiency, high power density, easy expansion, capacity expansion as required and small occupied area, and provides reliable, stable and pure green power for loads.
● The latest IGBT rectification technology is adopted to realize ultra- low input current harmonics, which eliminates the pollution to the power grid, reduces the cost of power factor compensation and harmonic control, and reduces the cable loss. It protects both the load and the power grid.
● The input power factor is greater than 0.99, which improves the utilization rate of electric energy, reduces the distribution loss at the front end of UPS and reduces the input cost of customers.
● The efficiency of the whole machine is as high as 97%, which greatly saves energy consumption (UPS heat consumption and air conditioning energy consumption) and reduces operating costs.
● The output power factor is 1.0 by default, with the same equipment input cost, greater active output and higher cost performance, which meets the requirements of different application scenarios for high output power factor.
● When the quality of mains supply is high, the ECO mode can be used to supply power to the load, the efficiency of the whole machine is as high as 99%, and the energy saving benefit is remarkable
● Innovative application of data intelligent acquisition technology enables check of all product data in the parallel system on the control panel of any product.
● Large-size color touch screen design and humanized operation
● Double key combination of on and off, double protection of soft and hard
● EPO button with protective cover for emergency shut-off, misoperation prevention design, safety double upgrade
● Man-machine interface is friendly, close to customers' habits, and the software is rich in functions, which is convenient for users to read information and operate.
● Support asset management of vulnerable devices and spare parts
|100kW System Capacity (kVA/kW)||100~400||100-500||100-600||100-800||100-1000||100-1200||/|
|125kWSystem Capacity (kVA/kW)||/||125-500||125-600||125-800||125-1000||/||125-1250|
|Voltage Range (Vac)||138~485 (324~485 no derating, 138~323 linear derating)|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||40~70|
|Bypass synchronization tracking range (Hz)||50/60±4|
|Bypass input voltage range (Vac)||304~438|
|THDv||THD<1% (linear load), THD<3% (nonlinear load)|
|Overload Capacity||106-110% load for 60 minutes, 111%-125% load for 10 minutes,126%-150% load for 1minute, 151%~200% load change to bypass immediately|
|Static Bypass Transfer Time||0|
|Battery Type||Lead-acid batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries|
|Battery pack sharing function||Yes|
|Communication Interface||RS232, RS485, Dry contact, MODBUS, SNMP (optional)|
|Alarm||Input abnormal, battery low-voltage, output overload, UPS failure|
|Protection||Short-circuit, overload, over-temperature, battery under voltage, input under voltage|
|Operating Temperature (ºC)||0-40|
|Relative Humidity||0~95%, no condensation|
|Routing mode||Upper and lower incoming lines||Upper incoming line|